As per ABC’s award to clean many commercial and industrial locations such as multiple areas of the LNGC project and various locations at Rio Tinto, we are seeking a Custodian to join our team. The Custodian is responsible for performing the onsite quality standard of service during construction for multiple projects. Please note this position will work primarily evenings and weekends.
WHERE WE WORK AND LIVE:
Our project sites are located throughout Kitimat, BC in multiple different locations.
- Execute quality service and have the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with the team, subcontractors, and representatives.
- Familiarity with a general construction processes and safety requirements.
- Ability to read and understand FLHA forms and participate in Toolbox Meetings.
- Follow scope of work for each contract and execute all requirements up to ABC Standards.
- Monitor consumables and request materials and equipment when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Willing to work with a team and alone.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel throughout Kitimat, BC.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract. Preference will be given to candidates with a valid driver’s license.
- Must effectively be able to follow all safety requirements when on site.
- Able to follow oral and written instructions.
- Possess good customer relation skills.
- Security Clearance Check (Required)
- Drug and Alcohol Compliance (Required- Site specific)
- CSTS-09 (Preferred)
- WHMIS 2015 (Preferred)